CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

08 March 2011

A new start??? I wish

I need to go to school. I want to go to school. But here's the problem..
I have three kids to take care of.
Ok so i could go to school during the day while they are in school...
Nope, can't do that b/c I have a 1 year old....
Put him in Daycare....
Nope, can't do that b/c daycare cost 300.00 a week! a FLIPPING week!
Get a job to pay for daycare....
I could DO that, but then when am I going to go to school???

UGH! I am so disappointed right now.
My Life has been on hold since Jay joined the Army and I for one am tired of it.
I NEED a LIFE outside if this house ALSO.
And I don't think he gets that.

I can do online but I won't be able to do the classes while Josh is crying for 2 hours STRAIGHT like he has done the past TWO days b/c he is fighting sleep.


I HAVE to figure out a game plan.
I am slowly DROWNING

1 comments:

Kitty said...

I feel ya, dude.
Just hang in there.
Seems like a lot of us are just hanging in there lately.
Wish I lived closer so I could maybe help ya out with the kids.

One day it'll all come together,
and hopefully that day is SOON!